Course Components: 7 days of Practical Training + Home Study
Prerequisite Study: N/A
Duration: 3 Months
Course Start Dates: Enrol at any time by studying the home study modules.
Practical Training Dates: Complete the practical requirements of this course by attending a total of 7 days practical training on 06-09 November, 2023 (Monday-Thursday) and 08-10 December, 2023 (Friday-Sunday).
This course is designed for absolute beginners and requires no previous experience! In essence, it provides the practical hypnotherapy skills for the Hypnotherapy Practitioner program in an intensive, practice-focused course. This course forms the foundation for all of our other hypnotherapy programs.
Why study with Hypnotherapy College of Australia?
- Our courses are recognised by the peak national hypnotherapy body - the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA).
- All theory and practical resources are included - you will not need to purchase any additional materials.
- You will receive ongoing support throughout your training and home study - our tutors are just a phone call or email away.
- We offer top quality training delivered by industry-respected hypnotherapy professionals.
- Our training is affordable and payment plan options are available.
Graduates will receive:
- A Hypnotherapy Practitioner qualification that is recognised in the industry and by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA).
- A recommendation for an AHA Professional Membership level application. This level of membership with the AHA allows for a Practitioner Number (private health funds).
- Optional subscription access to our student & alumni newsletter, with free hypnotherapy-related articles, resources, tips, and more.
- A pathway into our Hypnotherapy Practitioner course.
+ Additional Information
- [HYP01A] Hypnotherapy Principles and Practices
- [HY02A] Perform Hypnotherapy Consultation and Counselling
- [HY03A] Plan and Provide Hypnotherapy
- History and development of hypnosis
- Effects of hypnosis on the mind and body
- States of consciousness
- The conscious and subconscious minds
- Hands-on experience in clinical hypnotherapy
- Clinical supervision by experienced trainers
- Hypnotherapy contraindications
- Mental illness within the context of hypnotherapy
- Hypnotic trance - Inductions and deepeners
- Personal experience of hypnotic trance
- Techniques for developing the hypnotic voice
- Suggestions for anxiety, stop smoking, weight control, and more
- Ethical issues in hypnotherapy
- Counselling techniques
- Professional consultation procedures
- Building a professional hypnotherapy practice