Course Components: 7 days of Advanced Practical Training + Home Study
Prerequisite Study: Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course
Course Start Dates: Enrol at any time by studying the home study modules.
Practical Training Dates: TBA (Please contact Hypnotherapy College of Australia to reserve a place on the waiting list.)
This course builds upon the knowledge and skills acquired in the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy course, with a strong focus on advanced techniques such as hypnoanalysis and regression therapy. Specialist issues are covered in detail, including nail biting and sexual issues, and you will be introduced to popular counselling techniques important as part of the hypnotherapy process, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and Gestalt Therapy. This course is well-rounded, combining advanced hypnotherapy techniques with the grounding of traditional counselling approaches.
Graduates will receive an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner qualification that is recognised in the industry, and an Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA) recommendation letter for Clinical Membership level. Our qualification is recognised by the AHA as the educational requirements of Clinical Membership.
Training includes all theory and practical resources - you will not need to purchase any additional materials.
+ Additional Information
- Ericksonian Hypnosis Techniques
- The Use of Metaphor in Healing
- Analysis of Theories of Human Development
- Practice Management
- Pain Management
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques for Specialist Issues, including Phobias and Sexual Issues
- Hypnoanalysis and Regression Therapy Techniques
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Solution-Focused Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- How to apply Ericksonian techniques as part of effective therapy
- How to apply metaphor for healing
- How to treat specialist issues at an advanced level
- How to perform regression therapy and hypnoanalysis with confidence
- What theories of human development are, and how they relate to therapy
- How to plan and provide advanced clinical hypnotherapy techniques
- How to perform a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy session
- How to perform a Gestalt therapy session
- How to perform rapid induction
- Client special needs
- Cultural and personal considerations during client consultation and therapy
- Fundamentals of counselling techniques and approaches
- Therapeutic interviewing
- Self-esteem work
- Psychological, sociological, and biological theories of development
- Personality types and temperaments
- Developing and maintaining a high level of client service
- The importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Professional boundaries
- Clinic guidelines
- Legal and ethical requirements of running a practice
- Managing human resources
- In-depth theoretical advanced hypnotherapy instruction
- Practical training covering advanced hypnotherapy processes
- Hypnotic regression and time-based therapies
- Advanced counselling skills
- Treatment of sensitive issues such as skin conditions, alcohol use, pain management, and cancer
- Advanced ideomotor techniques
- Healing crises
- And much more...
Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner is the highest-level qualification course offered by Hypnotherapy College of Australia, and opens the door for additional study, such as Gwendoline Ford's Gastric Band Training, Stop Smoking Hypnosis, and much more.